Grant Loans Information about the supports granted in 2019, non-repayable grant loans and 2019 grant loans are provided in the continuation of our article. People who want to start a new business and can not find the necessary investment budget is good news from the state! You can easily start your own business with grant loans within the opportunities offered to our young entrepreneurs who want to increase their employment and start their own business. We will share all information about government grants in 2019, grant loan application requirements, grant loan application forms and government grants. bbilgattopardofirenze.com has details
What are Grant Loan 2019 Supports?
In 2019, the gospel of the state-funded grant loans was given before the end of 2018. Private, Development Agencies, is intended to support the ABC and the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry under the leadership of our production to countries that grant and support from the smallest unit that makes many entrepreneurs to the largest units and the manufacturer. This gospel given in our country, which has had difficult economic times, has been welcomed with joy and has already led all eyes to institutions to be supported. The Government’s grant loan 2019 plan, which sets off with the password to avoid difficult days by producing;
- Increasing exports,
- Reducing imports by increasing the production of imported substitutes,
- Supporting high value added products,
- Increasing employment
Whether the supports that will cover all sectors with their targets have reached their targets will be clarified with the projects to be realized by the producers who benefit from the grants and incentives given in the coming days.
Which Sectors will be Granted in 2019?
Without doubt, all the attention has been devoted to Private, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, Agricultural Development and Development Agencies in the 2019 grant supports, which are expected to be called for the call period ! The Government, aiming to provide water to the country’s economy with its wide support packages including agriculture and animal husbandry, including industry and craftsmen, implemented the first revision in Private and introduced 4 different new programs in addition to the existing support and grant packages. In the packages introduced;
- Granting up to 250.000 TL to support non-working women to open their own businesses by bringing them into the economy,
- Supporting the tradesmen who have difficulty in paying their debts or who want to grow their business, granting up to 20.000 TL to each trades in order to continue their economic activities in a healthy way,
- Abolition of the Entrepreneurship Training Program which is accepted as a prerequisite for the grants and supports to be given within the scope of Entrepreneurship Support Program provided by Private,
- Providing inexpensive credit without any guarantor condition in order to get rid of the difficult situation by providing the cash needed by businesses and citizens who are born due to their economic activities or have difficulty in paying their debts to the state – grant credit 2019
It was decided. The package is expected to be implemented after the end of the New Year’s holiday. After the transformation in Private, Bekir Pakdemirli, the Minister of Agriculture and Forestry of the Republic of Turkey, will continue to provide support in the field of agriculture and animal husbandry. With the support and grants to be provided in 2019, it is understood with the explanations and regulations that the producers and entrepreneurs will not have difficulty in accessing finance economically.
What are the agricultural supports to be given in 2019?
Republic of Turkey Minister of Agriculture and Forestry Bekir Pakdemirli, who has given importance to agriculture and animal husbandry in our country since the day he took office, announced the support they will give as the Ministry in the field of agriculture and animal husbandry. Minister Pakdemirli’s agricultural support in 2019 mentioned in the statements ;
- Increasing the agricultural supports from TL 14.5 billion in 2018 to TL 16.1 billion in 2019,
- Delivering the supports to all producers from the smallest manufacturer to the largest producer,
- Increasing the agricultural credit subsidy from TL 4.7 billion in 2018 to TL 5.3 billion in 2019,
- 5,1 Billion TL determination of agricultural sector investment appropriations,
- Providing loans to farmers in need with interest-free or low-interest options in cooperation with the Agricultural Credit Cooperative and ABC Bank,
- Granting 30.000 TL to young farmers to return to the village,
- Fuel, seed and seedling support
It can be summarized as main headings. The content and application requirements of these loans may vary from region to region. The institutions to which the grant loans are distributed determine various criteria along with the investment needs of your region. In line with these criteria, all institutions take a common decision and start to offer grant loans to the citizens at the rates they set.